[thelist] problem with NN4.7 not processing PHP pages

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Tue Jul 1 17:05:52 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 04:53:29AM -0700, Sharon F. Malone wrote:
> Thanks, David.
>
> > Note the expires header? I think that is causing the
> > problem. Configure the server so it sends the correct one :)
>
> Question: Should I first change the <meta> expires tag to read -1 or

No. You should not have a <meta> expires tag at all. Its a rather
nasty hack that isn't well supported.

Its a PHP script, you can use the php header() function to set it in
http (where its supposed to be).

--
David Dorward                                     http://david.us-lot.org/
         Redesign in progress: http://stone.thecoreworlds.net/