[thelist] Site Review / Good Resource

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 2 08:21:48 CDT 2003

> 1. People don't read docs right away (I'm not discouraged,
> but it's just true)

Well a page with 2 sets of radio buttons and NOTHING ELSE doesn't generally
persuade me to read docs as to how to use such a page. :)

> 2. I need some form validation/error catching for missing values

Good idea.

> It also seems that some browsers cannot see the text area,
> which likely has to do with the Javascript that hides/shows
> divs based on form selections. Not sure how to fix this, but
> so far, most major browsers behave correctly.

Ah, that would be the problem. I use NetScape, as noted. On IE 6.0 Win 2K
Pro (JS enabled) I also see no textarea. I think IE 6.0 is a fairly major
browser. :)

Hershel