[thelist] need help with a couple of tools

Charles Cattell ccattell1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:14:20 CDT 2003

well, i didnt say i needed things in a specific timeframe, i just thought
that 4 days would be sufficient to get at least one response on where i
might look for an answer, i have never expected anyone to do any work for
me, just point me in the right direction so i see no need to get rude about
anything