[thelist] print preview(was: onClick(Image.Print()))

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:44:49 CDT 2003

>save trees when testing print stylesheets by using the print preview
>feature
>of your browser.

Funny that you mention it. Not five minutes ago I decided to officially
become annoyed at Moz 1.3's Print Preview because it does not actually show
the page as it will be printed.  Its page breaks are incorrect and it shows
my em elements with a weird bit of spacing that they don't have in either
the Web or the print version.

So I'm not entirely sure if the print previews reliable enough to test print
style sheets, unfortunately.

ppk, freelance web developer
Interactie, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/
New: Forms, usability and the W3C DOM:
http://digital-web.com/features/feature_2003-05b.shtml