[thelist] ASP: More Selective Select

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 2 21:33:12 CDT 2003

SELECT a.*, b.first_name, b.last_name FROM jobs a, employees b WHERE...

if you want to start somewhere with database : don't use plurial for
your table names. It's part of the concept, it's THE job, THE employee
that you aim to best describe (with your fields).

Cordialement,
  Damien COLA
    http://www.VarMalin.com