[thelist] html email printing

Michael Abbott abbott_creative at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 06:07:29 CDT 2003

Hi all, I have been tasked with creating html email
which I have successfully done but on printing them
out at the 'client' end, I have encountered a few
problems.

Some images (mainly jpegs) will print out whilst the
transparent gifs and other logos etc (as gifs) do not
- if the client tries printing again, the result is
inconsistent - some jpegs don't print and some of the
gifs print.

Any ideas on how I can sort this out?? Thanks in
advance to anyone who has an answer to this.

Mike