[thelist] html email printing

Nicky Thompson nicky.thompson at Rightmove.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 06:27:48 CDT 2003

The images in our emails don't print, and aren't viewable offline, because
the images are links to images, and not actually the images themselves. I
once spent a while wondering why one of our users wasn't getting images on
his printout, and this turned out to be the answer - I haven't come across a
way of making them print yet though.
HTH!