[thelist] lookin for ISP with cron support

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 3 18:29:23 CDT 2003

Hello to YOU who is interested in the answer to the original question.

http://www.nost.com

has the greatest administration panel (demo visible), and the best
immediate support I've come accross on the net.
They are in Canada, flexible.

I haven't checked the other hosting companies mentionned in this thread,
but if one is better than this one it must be really good ! please tell
me if so.

Cheers,
damien