[thelist] how does this page look in IE6?

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Thu Jul 3 20:50:53 CDT 2003

Evening. Would someone be good enough to test the following page using IE6? I was told that all the text in the content area was centering instead of left aligning, so I fixed it (I hope) by adding text-align: left in the body via CSS, etc.

My only IE browser is IE5.5 (and it looked fine there).
http://www.24caratdesign.com/ED/index.html

Thanks.
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison