[thelist] how does this page look in IE6?

Gary McPherson genyus at ingenyus.net
Thu Jul 3 21:31:57 CDT 2003

> Evening. Would someone be good enough to test the following
> page using IE6? I was told that all the text in the content
> area was centering instead of left aligning, so I fixed it (I
> hope) by adding text-align: left in the body via CSS, etc.
>
> My only IE browser is IE5.5 (and it looked fine there).
> http://www.24caratdesign.com/ED/index.html

Looks fine with IE6/WinXP for me.

I know you didn't ask for a site review, so hope you don't mind one
small comment: While your overall design seems logical and easy to use,
I did wonder about your implementation of the bottom navigation bar.
Having it's appearance change between the home and other pages (and even
between visits to the home page as each link is visited) just seemed
like a strange way to work. Then again, as it's not your primary
navigation method, it perhaps isn't a big problem at all. Just my
tuppence worth.

HTH,

Gary