[thelist] mIRC

Debbe Watson debbe1 at swbell.net
Thu Jul 3 22:03:08 CDT 2003

I agree that mIRC is the villian, but some villian is using it the wrong
way.  I have a screen capture of the mIRC running on my machine with
channel numbers, chat names, IP addresses and verbage of "Bombing and
Attacking IP Address xxx.xxx.x.x"

I did get the program uninstalled and 6 Trojans showed up!

I am back in working order now, but it took almost 18 hrs to get me
there.

debbe