[thelist] image ready 3 and animated gifs

rytames at telusplanet.net rytames at telusplanet.net
Sat Jul 5 00:42:50 CDT 2003

On 5 Jul 2003 at 11:42, Bird wrote:

> I am trying to make an animated gif with image ready 3

[snip]

> If any one could help that would be great.

Generally with IR 7.0, you will use the 'Optimize' Pallete, to set the
optimization of you animation.

In the work area, you will have multiple 'optimized' versions to choose
from (2-up, 4-up), which you can slightly fine tunez`

I find it much easier to set all the layers, colors and masks in photoshop,
and then exporting the psd file, layers, transperencies and everything
into image ready, where I would do the animation.