[thelist] images used as bullets in a list not completely showing

rytames at telusplanet.net rytames at telusplanet.net
Mon Jul 7 01:49:31 CDT 2003

On 7 Jul 2003 at 0:48, Jeniffer C. Johnson wrote:

> Opera? Or is there something else not working on the list of
> navigation links? (Sadly, my official orders on this project are
> "we're not concerned at all about the small percentage of browsers
> outside of newer versions of IE and NN, or other platforms outside of
> windows," so I won't be having to make sure it works on Opera. I am,
> however, personally curious, and without a machine on which to test
> for Opera at the moment.)

Well, the bullets never worked, and also the direction change never worked,
(no bullet on the right side, and the whole nav area was aligned to the left).

btw: its on a win2k pro machine.

> Of course, I doubt they'll notice that the bullets aren't square the
> first time they load on gecko browsers. But I sure did.

I looked for that a few times, and well, I never seen it.
(was square from the first time I loaded the page).

I can say, I have been playing around with some CSS and Javascript,
and the opinion I came to is multiple browsers are annoying as heck.