[thelist] Suggestions

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Jul 9 12:20:48 CDT 2003

> I'm currently building a new site for myself and I've ran out of ideas
> put on it.
> Please have a look / play and let me know your thoughts
>
> http://www.cannonier.co.uk

Content. Your site does not work in Mozilla 1.4 on OS X and I am not going
to check it on Internet Exploder on a windows machine. My suggestion,
before you add anything, make it work for gecko based browsers. From the
webring link I am assuming that this is a web design promotional site? If
so, it had better work in all browsers and not just ie for windows.

Other observations: Get rid of the webring link and the Amazon link. If
this is to be a web design promotional website they both make it look very
cheap.

--
Chris Johnston

chris at fuzzylizard.com