[thelist] Background color not filling div

Ryan Rushton me at ryanrushton.com
Thu Jul 10 08:33:17 CDT 2003

At 10:02 AM 7/10/2003, you wrote:
>Ryan Rushton wrote:
>

>>The problem with the DIVs is that the background color does not see to
>>fill out the entire div and the margins between DIVs appear to vary.
>>The page in question is at  http://www.ryanrushton.com/dev/list.html
>>
>>Looking for suggestions / explanations that might fix this.
>Everything is working as it should be. You have three 17px wide icons in
>50px wide space, do the math. One icon has moved below the others creating
>a white space.
>
>HTH
>gary

Gary,

The problem is that I have a master div with a gray background.  The icons
div and the page title div are contained within that master div (neither of
the inner divs have background colors specificed).

I have added red borders to make the problem more obvious and a screen
capture of what I am seeing in IE 6 on Win2K here (display is similar in
the latest build of Mozilla):
http://www.ryanrushton.com/dev/list.gif

-- Ryan