[thelist] Password "Protection"

Nan Harbison nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Thu Jul 10 16:01:49 CDT 2003

I have done almost exactly what you want to do, with PHP.
Here is the password page:
http://heritageconcord.org/membership/password.php

Here is the page it goes to, which you won't be able to
get to, of course (but you can see the error message they
get if they don't use the correct password):
http://heritageconcord.org/membership/membershiplist.php

Email me off list if you
1. have the ability to use PHP
2. don't know how to write the code
I can copy and paste the code I am using.

Nan