[thelist] "Return To" or "Back To" ... Is there a preferred way to write this?

Pat Meeks pmeeks at msn.com
Fri Jul 11 15:05:56 CDT 2003

I could just be losing my mind working on this site, but is there a
preferred way to describe this type of link? I was just wondering about
non-English speakers and if they would be more familiar with "Back To"
rather than "Return To" or does it even matter?

It's just one of those things that been rolling around in my brain as I
rework this site and now I just can't decide ;-(.

Thanks, Pat