[thelist] Site Review if you please!

Gabriel Vasquez enkryption at verizon.net
Sat Jul 12 00:18:04 CDT 2003

Hey fellow Evolters,

    I'm developing a little site and I want to know if there is any problems
with is as of yet. The side menus are just there for test so far and there
is a lot of work left to be done. I just wanted a little site review so I
know everything is working good so far. It's been tested under
IE6/NN7.1/Mozilla1.4/Opera7.11 in WinXP.

With all that said, here's the link:
http://thisisreality.port5.com/

I also have a problem. On the left and right menus there is a pretty big
space between the dashed lines and the links below them. I've looked at my
style sheet but I can't seem to find a way to decrease that space. Anyone
have any ideas?

TIA,
Gabriel Vasquez