[thelist] List of Freelance PHP database programmers

Aleem B aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Sat Jul 12 15:31:31 CDT 2003

Tim,

If you are still interested, I am always up for freelance
work. I have been doing PHP work for quite some time now
and can probably deliver on any kind of project. Take a
moment to visit my website ( http://www.aleembawany.com ).

Let me know if you want to work something out. I am reliable
and always around. If you could provide me with some more
details on the kind of work and compensation I think we could
touch base.

Thanks,
aleem

[ http://aleembawany.com/ ]