[thelist] footer not positioning correctly in NN6.2 browser

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Tue Jul 15 00:08:49 CDT 2003

Alexander wrote:

>   Well I looked at it again, on IE6 and it seems o.k. Truth is it looks off
> center. Same deal on Opera 7.11.  Both were used on my Win98SE laptop with
> 600x800. Still I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

    Yes, the footer does appear off-center. I checked it out from 640x480 up to 1280x1024 on 3 different browsers ... and I can't figure out why.  Thought I'd made it liquid and tried some things, but alas. Looks decent at 1024x768 on IE5.5 but not perfect. <sigh>. Maybe there's a fight going on between a CSS class(es) and the html code.

Again, thanks Alexander.

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison