[thelist] plea for assist on db, pls...

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Tue Jul 15 00:15:36 CDT 2003

> Anything that's unclear, or any further questions, just yell out.
> Rudy will tell you what I've done wrong. Hehe.

logical database design is an art, but hardly a technically difficult one

you can even crank out decent designs with a visual tool

don't get me wrong, visual data modelling tools are neat

(i'll use one if i have to, eh)

but it helps to know what a many-to-many relationship table should look like

then you can design them easily, apparently off the top of your head, like
paul just did

paul, tell the truth, did you not sketch it out on paper?

i certainly would have, if you hadn't already designed everything

nice job, by the way

;o)