[thelist] re:Help with Nav Bar with Submenu AND using Images for HREF's

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Tue Jul 15 10:52:46 CDT 2003

"I'm trying to build a navigation system that uses nothing but images
for each menu item.  And, on top of that, each item must be a "rollover"
with a normal, over, and on (active) state."

Dear Dan
Sorry this is late, I have been away.
I am not sure if this will do exactly what you want but in the
Dreamweaver 4 magic book from New Riders chapters 1 and 2 are both
projects building drop down menus with images. I tried one of them and
it works fine.

Go here to see an test page I built and just mouse over the products
menu:
http://www.koolfish.com/ytsara/designs/dropdownmenu/index.html

Hope that may help.

Lisa