[thelist] Alternate language presentation

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Jul 15 15:36:01 CDT 2003

Apache has a rather elegant language-negotiation capability built in.
Check out some of these pages.

If you're not on your own server, I believe you can use the .htaccess
file.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/content-negotiation.html
	also see
http://www.gerv.net/hacking/language-selection/
	for a specific description of an actual implementation.  You may also
search Google for:
"content negotiation" Apache

If this works properly, there _is_ no navigation -- your site
automatically shows up in the person's preferred language.  Very nice.

Steve