[thelist] CF: De-duplicating Arrays

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Wed Jul 16 02:22:07 CDT 2003

User Defined Functions are only available in CF5.0 and up. However, you could, with ease, convert UDFs to work "inline" so to speak, or like you mentioned, as custom tags. Just requires a little retooling.

[snip]
Quick question: is the ability to use myFunction()  available in 4.5's
version of cfscript?
[/snip]

[snip]
Incidentally, I was looking at some code on cflib.org to guide me,
ArrayFind is at <http://www.cflib.org/udf.cfm?ID=715>

Thanks Michael that's incredibly helpful, I was busting my skull on it.
[/snip]

Thanks for looking that up for me, and I'm glad to help.

Michael Buffington
http://www.michaelbuffington.com/