[thelist] can you see my site?

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Jul 17 10:53:03 CDT 2003

Hi Tom

     44 44      00        44 44
    44  44    00  00     44  44
   44   44   00    00   44   44
   4444444   00    00   4444444
        44   00    00        44
        44    00  00         44
        44      00           44

I.E. 6.1 W2k Pro

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Dell'Aringa [mailto:pixelmech at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 10:43 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] can you see my site?

Hi folks,

I'm having some trouble accessing my site and my provider claims
everything is peachy-keen. I can't get it at my home office nor at my
contracting place of work (20 miles away). I cannot get a tracert on
it at all.

If some of you wouldn't mind trying to get www.pixelmech.com and let
me know what you find, so I have some information to go back with,
I'd really appreciate it.

TIA

Tom

<tip type="CSS" author="Pixelmech">

Use descendant selectors to minimize 'classitis' in your code. If you
have a DIV that holds your content named 'content', you don't need to
style your H(n)'s with classes. Let's say you wanted your H1 to be
red with no margin on the bottom in the content area. Do this:

#content H1 {
  color: #cc0000;
  margin-bottom: 0; }

And leave the classes off your H's.

</tip>

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every
Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Evolt.org conference in London, July 25-27 2003.  Register today at
http://evolt.org.uk