[thelist] Need Mac and IE5x Menu Check plus (revised request).

Pat Meeks pmeeks at msn.com
Thu Jul 17 16:18:15 CDT 2003

Hi...
I got a little help on this off list so this is what is left before this
distributor's site is launched:

I still really need IE5x and Mac checks. BrowserCam doesn't show how hovered
menus or footers look, so I need to know if they work/look as expected in
these browsers, because the CSS error message involves the main navigation.

The CSS W3C error message:

/* .nava a:hover - unknown pseudo class */
.nava a:hover {
 background-color: #efefe7;
 color: #990000;
 text-decoration: none;
 height: 100%;
 padding: 2px 0 3px 0;
 margin: 2px 0 3px 0;
}

/* unknown pseudo-element or pseudo-class */
.navb a:hover {
 color: #990000;
 height: 100%;
 padding: 4px 14px 3px 14px;
 margin: 3px 0 3px 0;
 background-color: #fbfbf9;
 text-decoration: none;
}

> Here is the index page with links to the style sheets. A
> standare page screen-shot is there also.
> http://home.earthlink.net/~measureone/tools_supplies_training/
>
> Here are my BrowserCam Shots
> http://www.browsercam.com/view.aspx?proj_id=12564

Of course, any suggestions or comments on improving the look of the pages is
always welcome.

Many thanks! Pat