[thelist] mySQL questions, php

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 10:07:17 CDT 2003

--- Frank <lists at frankmarion.com> wrote:
> At 04:16 PM 2003-07-17 -0700, you wrote:
> >1 - I created a new DB and somehow some kind of templates were
> >created - tplconfig.php, cooltemplate2.php. Not knowing what these
> >were I deleted them which appears to have been a mistake.
>
> Are you using a system called PLESK?

Yes, I am. I've been informed that they are using some new kind of
software that somehow helps you write php pages. I don't know what
its called other than these tpl_ templates and something about
cooledit or the like. My only guess is that it is something like
Jakarta Struts for JSP, but I am waiting to hear back from them.

In any case, its part of the server setup and it HAS to be there,
which is kind of annoying if you don't want to use it. I still have
to kind of route through the system I guess, even only if its a
single page with one command on it.

Anyone know what this might be?

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward