[thelist] php timer

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Sat Jul 19 16:19:39 CDT 2003

Personally - we just run it as a shell script, and generate an html output
file everytime the script is successfully run!

A php db import script runs every 15 minutes if it detects that a checksum
file has been modified.

Fundamentally - it's a shell script telling the php application to run a php
script in a particular location, on a particular file at a given time.

hth...
Scotty