[thelist] [html] Browser test please

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Sun Jul 20 01:36:36 CDT 2003

At 11:44 PM 2003-07-19 -0400, you wrote:
>I built a simple expando-nav and I'd like some browser tests, if possible.
>I've already tested it on PC with IE6, Moz 1, and NS 6.  It's designed to
>only work with JavaScript enabled (this is destined for a semi-controlled
>environment).  I'm not concerned with NN 4.x compatibility.

Worked seamlessly for me in PC Moz 1.4 (but you knew that) and I have a
fair amount of filters that prevent all kind of javascript (you didn't know
that).

Nice work.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.
If with Yoda so strong is the force , why correct grammar can he not use?