[thelist] This and other lists

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Mon Jul 21 11:00:53 CDT 2003

Andy Budd <mailto:andy at message.uk.com>
    on Monday, July 21, 2003 6:57 AM said:

> I was wondering if there was any information on the
> number of  subscribers, who posts the most etc?

I think there was an email sent out a few months ago with some summary
information like this. Not sure if it's available anywhere else though.

> I was also wondering
> if the list was predominantly US or UK focused or very much a
> multinational list.

I would guess that the distribution (of participating listees) between
the US and UK is about equal. There are definitely others countries
represented here as well.

HTH,
Chris.