[thelist] Root and .htaccess

Keith cache at dowebscentral.com
Mon Jul 21 23:04:14 CDT 2003

At 08:21 PM Monday 7/21/2003, you wrote:
>On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Kelly Hallman wrote:
> > Right, and break all .html files :)
>
>Retract, retract.. I guess Files .ht* would not be the same as *.ht* :)

Hey don't do that man! You had me wondering for a moment! Had to think
about it.... LOL!

><Files ~ "^\.ht">

It says, "If file name begins with .ht "

<files .ht*> says "If file name begins with .ht and has other characters"

Theirs matches a file named .ht, mine doesn't. The main difference is that
Apache capitalizes the F and I don't.......

i need more coffee if we're going to do this.........

Cheers!

Keith
cache at dowebscentral.com