[thelist] obsolete e-mail query

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Tue Jul 22 08:56:17 CDT 2003

Hey all,
This is more of a list-management query...

I've inheirited an ancient domain (used to work there years ago) and
it's not really been active for about the last 4 years.

We're still getting e-mail subscriptions from old users, and I'm trying
to work out exactly how many 5.1.1 codes (invalid e-mail address) the
average list will accept before it purges the obsolete account?

Many thanks,

Scott

Latest News:
enteraction tv wins best e-commerce application award for Thomas Cook TV
Broadband

should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than
the intended recipient. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying by
whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and
delete the e-mail from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.