[thelist] Access - adding record problems

Julian Voelcker asp at tvw.net
Tue Jul 22 10:46:40 CDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:36:10 -0400, Burgan at iprimus.com.au wrote:
> Am I doing this correctly? I want to display 2 records from the DB at 1
> time.
> Is my code the most efficient way to do this?

Not really.

This page is obviously the processing page for a form where you are
saving the form data and then I presume displaying the data that was
saved - is this correct?

What exactly do you want to do?

Also, could you send over the form page that calls this.

Personally if I have a form, I include the processing code in the same
page using some code to check to see if the form has been submitted to
control what to process.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom