[thelist] in-principle, PHP/mySQL shopping basket question

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 10:06:04 CDT 2003

That makes the problem worse, as I was intending to write the basket to
the database. If I do that and the session variable is cleared up, then I
still have a database with a basket in it ... but (the penny drops) .. I
guess you're saying I shouldn't bother with the database, just store an
array of product ids in session variables. That makes sense.