[thelist] Online Employment App Ethics

Dan Boen info at theplate.net
Thu Jul 24 14:55:58 CDT 2003

Good Afternoon,

My question today concerns a client who wants to have an online
employment application - so prospective employees may apply to the
company directly.  This is strictly an HTML site using formmail to send
the info to an HR representative.    The form contains some sensitive
information in my opinion:

- employment history
- education history
- address, city, state, zip, phone, email
- salary requirements