[thelist] The Spam Argument [long]

David A. Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Fri Jul 25 14:00:17 CDT 2003

<quote who="Frank">

> I never thought I'd see such shameful behaviour on the list. I regret
> having ever brought the topic up.

I regret that you brought it up too.

Especially since you told the list you were done with the thread this
morning after I said spammers are morally currupt (hit too close to home?)
and told me offlist to not email you about this thread again.

Frank, you can now go back to your regularly scheduled fantasy world where
spammers are just hard workers in the ant colony of earth trying to make a
living in the harsh, harsh world.

When you wake up, let us know.  I for one will welcome you back.

-davidu

ps: And to really, *really* kill this thread I'm gonna invoke Godwin's and
say that all spammers are probably former Nazi's living in South America.