[thelist] Image maps

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Sat Jul 26 10:10:39 CDT 2003

> http://evolt.jeffhowden.com/jeff/code/link_accessibility_usability.cfm
>
> seriously folks, if your design is *so* precious that you have to shortcut
> accessibility/usability aids in the browser, it's time for you to get a
> new f*cking job.

yikes, did the kids keep you up all night?  why so grouchy?    ;o)

i looked at the explanations on your page and i think i understand the
nuances of the various handlers that you have coded there, which is a lot
for me, considering that my knowledge of handlers is still pretty skimpy,
never having used them myself (except for the famous image rollovers of
yesteryear), but even so, the nuances do not come so easily to everyone as
they may to you

as someone recently said, "let's not make this a personal attack"

people who do not understand the nuances should be mentored, not shat upon

rudy