[thelist] Downloading a whole site

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sun Jul 27 04:36:09 CDT 2003

Hiya

Favourite tool for downloading a whole site?

I've a new client who wants to move his site to a new ISP. I think it's in
a subdirectory of one of his client's site, but it has its own domain and
so on. Obviously I need the css and so on, but not the rest of the
client's site. Oh, and the client may be a tad upset and therefore not
wish to co-operate and/or the ftp password may be the one for his site,
two reasons why teh ftp password and so on may not be forthcoming.

I've used Leech about 4 years ago, I guess things may have progressed
since then.

Cheers