[thelist] [ColdFusion] [CFCs] Query-mangling by persistent CFCs

Max Kanat-Alexander maxka at ucsc.edu
Wed Jul 30 03:26:39 CDT 2003

         All right. I've asked everywhere about this. I figured that if
anybody would know, it would be thelist. So, I've come back from
hibernation to ask this question.

         Basically, it seems that when I have a CFC in the Application
scope, and it runs a query, the query inputs mangled data into the
database. On a closer inspection, it seems that my Application-scope object
is losing "output=no" on all of its <cffunction>s.

         There's a LOT more detail here:
<http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/WebDevSoftware/ColdFusion/Q_20688576.html>

         What in the world is going on, and how can I fix it?

         -M