[thelist] Favourite email clients anyone?

Abhay S. Kushwaha abhayk at netsolutionsindia.com
Wed Jul 30 06:07:50 CDT 2003

Hello John:

You should seriously consider Sylpheed-Claws. I started using it a few
weeks ago and have loved it since. It is extremely stable - haven't
had a single crash yet and has a load of useful features. It is Open
Source. The developers are pretty fanatical about improving it. A
Win32 port exists and is updated quite regularly. The Win32 site is
http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/win32/. It also has native GPG
support.

[abhay]

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:10:04 -0400 (EDT), john at johnallsopp.co.uk