[thelist] Favourite email clients anyone?

Saila, Craig csaila at globeandmail.ca
Wed Jul 30 09:09:55 CDT 2003

Chris Johnston wrote:
> For a great open source email client check out Mozilla Mail. I have
> been using it for the past two years after ditching Outlook and I

I second that:
<http://www.mozilla.org/releases/#1.5a>
The latest versions have a great Bayesian spam filter which prevents
about 95% of the spam from landing in my inbox. That in itself is enough
for me. Also, it's threading feature is far superior to Outlook's as it
threads by Message ID.

If you want a standalone email client, try Thunderbird, which is
essentially Mozilla Mail without the browser:
<http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/>

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila