[thelist] Site review please.

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 10:20:34 CDT 2003

> <snip>
> http://www.torbytes.co.uk/
> </snip>
>
> Well I did find one thing out of the ordinary. On the
> feedback page (irony
> is evident), If you flat out try and submit the form, you go
> to a white page
> with:
> Error: The "from" address, enter your email address, is not a
> valid e-mail
> or alias.
>
> Just go back to the feedback form and alert the user
> accordingly. Otherwise,
> I was left in the desert.

LOL!

That's what I get for shortcutting and using free scripts and not
testing thoroughly ;o)
something for the to-do list.

Thanks for the heads up.

> Also, the forum, really doesn't convey the congruency of the
> main site. May
> I recommend a new window? Or maintain the site navigation
> there?

It's a good point - it was in the original brief and installed out of
the box for the project team to work with as the pilot site developed,
subsequently it's been dropped from the overall plan - I just haven't
un-linked it yet - hence the lack of integration.

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers

Tony