[thelist] Site review please.

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 10:26:02 CDT 2003

> Very, very nice.  Just a few comments.
>
> - the site is nicely liquid, but the banner at the top is
> only up to a
> point.  Would be nice if it expanded in concert with the rest
> of the site.

Limitations of using a background image, but I take your point (just how
wide are you stretching the window? ;o)   )

> - when I select a person from the list to the right, I go to
> that person's
> page, but I have no quick way to get back to the list.  I
> guess the home
> button would do, but is there any reason not to have the
> whole list on each
> page, just like you do on the home page?

It's a thought - I'll run some tests - might get a bit cluttered at
smaller windows though...

there's always this page:

http://www.torbytes.co.uk/op/themes.htm

head of the breadcrumb trail on the left once you're in the site.