[thelist] Re: thelist Digest, Vol 5, Issue 90

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 09:46:27 CDT 2003

Thank you. That box model and floating stuff was exactly what was
screwing me up all the time. I wanted to figure out which browser was
doing it right, so that I could know if I am doing it right!

There needs to be a new tag, like a grid tag, so that you can set up a
grid for your pages. The div tag just doesn't cut it yet.

Anyway, thanks for the insight!

Diane