[thelist] PC Magazine: 21 Things You Need to Know

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Thu Jul 31 20:16:03 CDT 2003

Did anyone save a copy of this article about choosing a web host? It has now been deleted from the ZDNet website as being over 2 years old.

PC Magazine: 21 Things You Need to Know
Written by Bill Machrone, in the December issue of PC Magazine, this article gives 21 helpful hints about finding a web host.  It's very useful, so be sure to take the time to read through this.

Anyone got any good references for an article (suitable for students to read) about how to choose a web host?

<tip type="archiving ZDNet web pages" author="Stuart Young">
Always remember to save a copy of any useful article on ZDNet.com because they get deleted (or rather converted to premium access only) after two years.
</tip>

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand

"Have I lost faith in Microsoft? Yes, completely, I no
longer care or believe any claim or announcement they
make. I am not interested in their latest and greatest
version of anything."