[thelist] Whoa. That's weird

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Aug 4 10:49:42 CDT 2003

Hi list,

Umm. I have a form on my website. I wrote a parsing script to recreate the
form as is, with the form filled information, and sent via CDONTS. The form
is comprised of text boxes and one
<textarea><%=request.form("Comments")%></textarea>

When I reply, with the new html form, I can edit the text boxes and add my
own comments, variables, etc. When I add the comments, in the textarea
section, my comments sdrawkcab nettirw era (are written backwards).

For example,

This is a sample sentence.: looks like
.ecnetnes elpmas a si sihT

.. when I type it in the replied textarea. It behaves like the cursor jumps
to the previous character to insert (a new character). I've never seen this
before.

Oh yah, there is no javascript whatsoever. Email me if you'd like a copy of
this form. I cannot post the link to thelist as it's an email. Note, you
must be able to receive html messages to get this properly.

:-\

Rob.Smith