[thelist] quicktime 360 degree pictures filesize

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 17:51:50 CDT 2003

Java should be enabled in the majority of browsers - QT needs a plug-in

> 2. It's not very usable. You have to click and drag your
> mouse which is
> fine. But it only turns the image about 90 degrees before it
> stops even
> though your mouse has about half a screen left to go. I wanted it to
> continuously turn the image until my mouse stopped moving.
> Anyway around
> that?

It spins by default at a selectable rate.

I guess it's the way you're using the mouse? try describing a circle
with the mouse - not left to right but round and round like a clock face
around the image.

also try the demo ones on the duckware site - they're much smaller and
also illustrate the scripting you can do that allows for one image
space, several images - (color ways, models etc - click the icons to the
right of the main image)

about half way down this page:
http://www.duckware.com/goround/index.html