[thelist] registrar problems - switching?

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Thu Aug 7 17:45:36 CDT 2003

Message from Tom Dell'Aringa (8/7/2003 01:17 PM)
>Hi,
>
>I've have a second go-around with problems with Register.com in that
>they have somehow corrupted my DNS. My host told me:
>
>"Apparently the registrar for your domain, Register.com, has
>corrupted the master DNS record for your domain at the root
>registry so that it is no longer querying your actual authoritive
>DNS servers here at AMZ Web Hosting"

I hope they don't do that with the domain I am currently getting moved.

>Secondly, who should I go with? GoDaddy? Other companies anyone?

As Jeff said, gandi.net. Or I've recently started using directnic.com (from
a list recommendation) and I find their interface very useful and friendly.

regards.
-marc

--
Carnival 2003 in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/