[thelist] php: how to reselect a checkbox on page reload

Keith Dahlby dahlbyk at softhome.net
Sun Aug 10 13:45:13 CDT 2003

>The checked attribute is boolean, and can so be set to true or false.
>i.e. checked="true"
>I believe in this case, any value such as "checked" sets it to true.

 From the XHTML 1.0 Transitional DTD [1]:
<!ATTLIST td
   nowrap        (nowrap)        #IMPLIED

If my understanding of DTDs is correct, this would mean only
nowrap="nowrap" would validate, though Jeff is correct that in practice it
is an "all or nothing sort of thing".  Note also that XHTML 1.0 Strict does
not have a nowrap attribute. HTH

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/dtds.html#dtdentry_xhtml1-transitional.dtd_Scope

Cheers ~ K