[thelist] New to PHP - Code for calculations

Ken Wan kwan at tourismwhistler.com
Mon Aug 11 16:26:19 CDT 2003

Please help a PHP newbie. I don't have time to learn PHP but need to create
a currency converter. I'd like to keep the calculation separate from the
conversion rate, so that someone who is not web-savvy at all can go and edit
the conversion value (variable in a file called conversion.php for example)
and have it updated globally on a website. Only one conversion is required
(i.e. from Canadian dollars to American).

What would I need to do?

Thanks
Ken